To comply with the December 2009 FTC Ruling for Bloggers, we make the following statements in accordance with the FTC ruling:
- Bluishmuse is an effort by Artist Neelima Polam. This may include more collaborative artists in the future. The site owner and contributors receive compensation through purchases, affiliate links, cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog.
- Some of the links on this site are affiliate links, which means we collect a small commission when someone clicks the links and then purchases a product from the target site. We only promote or endorse products with affiliate links when they are relevant to the content, and of value to our visitors. These affiliate links may not always be identified.
- We may use a third-party ad network to display contextual advertising alongside the content on Bluishmuse. These advertisements may not always be identified as paid advertisements. These ads are intended to be targeted and relevant to the content of the page on which they appear, and are chosen based on the subject matter of the page. We make every effort to ensure the ads you see here are relevant, but because this is an automated system, there are times when mistakes do slip through. If you come across an ad on this site that you feel is inappropriate or offensive, let us know (with as much information as possible about the ad and the address [URL] of the page on which it appeared), and we will investigate and take appropriate action.
- At times, we may be asked to review products and services and be given access to these products or services in exchange for a possible review. We never promise to publish reviews of these freebies, and only publish reviews for those items we feel would be of value and interest to the audience here on Bluishmuse.
- The views and opinions expressed on this site are purely the author’s. Our opinions are not influenced by paid advertisers, sponsors, or free gifts. Any company that wishes to have its product reviewed here will be made aware that we will post an honest and unbiased review–whether it be good or bad–and they may not dictate the content or the tone of what is written.
- We will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.