100 Days of Project365 and how it’s helping me
- It is challenging me to think creatively. I don’t get to go around as much as I’d like and it’s a challenge that I look forward to everyday to come up with a picture that is interesting enough for me to put in the photo journal.
- I am learning more about what I would like to capture in my photographs. And this in turn is motivating me to learn the technicalities involved in photography.
- Working from home and without having regular office hours it is easy to get lost without having a purpose. It is providing a certain kind of discipline and purpose to my day.
- It is helping me grow closer to nature. I think, I am more observant now.
- I’m a homebody with very less motivation to go out in general. I have plenty of stuff to do at home and very less time to do all I want. Project365 is what motivates me to go explore the world, to learn and to meet new people.
I am hoping to travel more in the future and hopefully I can come up with more interesting picture stories for the remaining days 🙂
Here is the 100th day picture. This is at my home studio.
And below is the picture of my little corner where I spend most of my days – when I don’t have mommy errands that is 🙂
You can browse the entire album on my facebook page!